Hey Everyone! Alright, I know, this isn't exactly on time...Sorry! I have had quite a hectic week. I haven't really had the chance to write, any free time I have had has been spent sleeping or homework! Also, starting this week, my work schedule drastically changed. More hours! So the time I would spend writing on the weekend I know have to work which blows but I am desperate for the money... I will still write though, not to worry!
Alright, so most of you liked last chapter! WOOHOO! Alright a few things before we start this journey... If you are following the Lonely Lance soundtrack, here is another song for you, it's called At The Beginning, it is from the Anastasia soundtrack. So download it! It is an excellent song.
About the story. As always I am writing late so please excuse the mistakes. I would like to thank my literary assistant, Jilly! I would also like to thank Matt for helping me with some stuff, you are a great guy! Last, but certainly not least, I would like to thank Josh, I know you are going through some rough times right now and I think you just need to do what you feel comfortable with. I have prayed for ya bud and I wish you the best of luck.
Ok So wow this is a long header... If ya think ya know what is gonna happen, I would love to get e-mail from you. Seriously I have gotten a few requests for things to happen and I have gotten a few predictions. I laugh at some and some are pretty close. I will give you an idea of how close you are. Most of you have been pretty wrong. It's ok though, they provide me with great humor. So as you know, I LOVE EMAIL! So please e-mail me! Spifty214@email.com.
Legal Crap: Ok, so basically here's how it goes...As far as we know, the beautiful boys of `N Sync are not gay...we can only wish and pray. This is a work of fiction from the fingers of John, if you do not like it don't read it. If you are not allowed to read it where you are, then don't simple as that...however, I really can't stop you, so enjoy!
Ok, so here we go!
Lonely Lance...Chapter 14
"Thanks dad." Steve said as he closed the door. He walked into the hotel and walked towards the elevator. He pressed the 55 for his floor and the doors closed. He watched the digital screen flash the numbers of the floors he had passed. He thought about how stupid he had been, yet how happy he was. He loved Lance, Lance loved him. It was perfect. He had been waiting all his life for this and he had found it. For a moment a smile was on his face. The elevator dinged and he walked out. He made his way to the room, he still had his room key and he was pulling his luggage behind him. He opened the door and heard Lance listening to Mandy Moore's new song which he had also heard previously. (when you are in the inside you get singles and stuff before they come out.) Lance was lying on the bed crying. Steve got in and closed the door. The room was dark. Lance did not see him come in. Steve walked over to the bed and laid down beside Lance and held him. Lance was about to speak and Steve put his index finger over Lance's mouth to tell him not to speak.
"Don't cry babe, I love you, I am sorry..." Steve said to Lance. He brought him close to his body and Lance buried his head into Steve's shoulder. He stayed like that for about an hour and around midnight he fell asleep. Steve remained awake and watched Lance sleep like an angel. He realized that he had made the right decision. He was in love. He could not hide it anymore. He knew that maybe this once, it would be worth the chance of getting hurt. But he knew that Lance wouldn't do anything to hurt him. At one he heard a phone ringing in the bathroom. He slowly got up and without waking Lance went into the bathroom and answered the phone.
- "Hello?" Steve said
- "Hi, who is this? Is this Steve?"
- "Yeah it is, who is this?"
- "Oh, Hi Steve, why are you answering his phone?"
- "Because he is asleep. Who is this?"
- "Whoa there buddy, calm down. This is Josh."
- "OH, Hi Josh, how are you?"
- "Excuse me? Hi Josh, how are you? After what happened earlier that's all you have to say?"
- "Look, I don't know what you know, so I am gonna say this, and please just let me finish ok?"
- "Alright, talk."
- "Listen, I realized some things. I love Lance. He loves me. Where we go from here I don't know, and really I don't care as long as I am with him. It is amazing, you just don't even comprehend it. When I am with him and we are holding each other, I just feel so happy. It is like all I want. So, hate me if you want, I guess I will understand."
- "Hate you? Where were you before I called?"
- "Uhm, I was holding Lance in bed, but he fell asleep about an hour ago."
- "Thank God, I am sorry I came off as an asshole to you. I am just tired of seeing him be hurt. I want him to be happy and I think you are gonna make him happy."
- "Thanks Josh, that really does mean a lot to me."
- "Can I ask ya somethin?"
- "Sure thing."
- "You do know that I am the only one that knows that he is gay right?"
- "Yeah, kinda."
- "Ok, just checking, he is gonna need to tell everyone Wednesday morning when you guys fly in. You may want to leave the room when he does so Justin doesn't kill you. He has been a bitch lately cause he hasn't gotten any and I am sure if this continues he will attack anything in his way."
- "Alright, I will keep that in mind Josh, but I am not gonna leave his side if he needs me ok?"
- "I understand. I will support both of you. I am gonna let ya go though. He needs you right now and I think you need him. I will cya Wednesday."
- "Yeah you are right. Thanks. Cya Wednesday."
- "Bye Bye"
- "Laters" Steve said as he hung up the phone. He left the bathroom and went back to bed. He took Lance back in his arms and kissed him on the cheek. Steve just laid there for a while watching him sleep. At 3 Lance started to wake up. He woke up with his eyes staring into Steve's.
"What are you doing awake?" Lance asked
"Watching you sleep." Steve responded.
"I love you."
"And I love you?"
"Hey babe, I think you should go to sleep. It's been a long day."
"Yeah it has, will you hold me?" Steve asked.
"Of course I will."
"I love you."
"And you as well" Lance said as he wrapped his arms around Steve. They both fell asleep holding eachother.
TBC...Fadeout with At The Beginning.
Ok so there ya go. Short I know, sorry. I was writing for three hours and thats all I wrote, sorry. Have A Great Day!
EMAIL ME! SPIFTY214@EMAIL.COM!