I want to thank everybody who had such sweet things to say about the first chapter of this brand new series! It means the world to me, and I hope to make it better and better from here on out! So many thanks to you all, and enjoy this new offering. Please feel free to let me know what you think at Comicality@webtv.net or just stop by the website at http://comicality.gayauthors.org/" and say hello! (Mailing List Available! Get all the new updates first!)

And keep an eye out for my new eBook stories at the COMICALITY EBOOK SECTION link!!! More ebooks being posted every month!



CHAPTER 2


You know...all through Junior High school, I thought I was the luckiest guy in the world to have my best friend, Johnny, in most of the same classes with me. It meant laughter, and good times, and never ever having to search for a lab partner. For the longest time, it was coolest bonus of going to school at all. And don't get me wrong, it's still pretty cool for us to have a bunch of classes together...but...it comes at a price.

There was a time when I toyed with the idea of possibly telling Johnny that I liked boys...but I always came up with some random excuse as to why it wouldn't be a good time for me to do that. Either I wasn't ready, or he wasn't ready...one time, I even blamed it on the fact that it looked like it was going to rain. I mean, what if he kicked me out of his house? That would suck if it was raining, right? Yeah, I know. That was hardly an 'excusable excuse'...but it beat me having to admit that I was terrified of telling my best friend that I was gay. It's not like he's some kind of repulsive homophobe or anything, but...telling somebody something like that immediately changes your relationship with them. It just...it can't ever be the same as it was, ever again. I sort of like the way Johnny and I are right now. Why wreck it over a couple of silly words, right? I don't know. Things got confusing once my midday boners started pointing me in the direction of every cute boy in sight. Hormones suck.

Anyway, the 'problem' is that I have a few classes with Christopher Margo too...and with Johnny always right at my side, I can't really 'perv' on Chris the way I want to. It's like...Johnny watches me too closely to not notice how I stare at this beautiful boy and practically drool all over myself while I'm doing it. I have to hide my dreamy gazes, my awkward attempts at trying to talk to him about nothing, and I'll never get a chance to be partnered up with Chris on anything if Johnny keeps snatching me up and keeping me all to himself. It's not fair, I tell you! With Johnny sitting in the row right next to me, I feel like I'm always under surveillance or something. How dare he spy on me while I'm spying on Chris Margo! There's got to be a way for Johnny to take a sick day or something so I can truly drink that beauty in, forty minutes at a time, until my boyish urges are finally satisfied. If he wasn't my best friend, I'd consider breaking Johnny's leg so he'd be laid up for a few days where he'd be out of the way.

Oh God! Did I really just think that? That's nuts!

Just...

UGH!!! LOOK at him! Look at Chris sitting over there by the window...sunlight just...just bouncing off of his smooth skin with a delicate grace. His hair is perfect. His hair is always perfect. Every color that he wore to school looked great on him. Today, he was wearing a bright red t-shirt...and it was just as sigh-worthy as everything else in his closet at home. He had three different pairs of sneakers...I know, because I pay attention to these things. I think he has a bit of a sneaker fetish. He keeps them super clean and polished, no matter what. They're gleaming white, but the offsetting colors were different for each one. One with red flares, one with light aqua blue, and a pair that were a bright shade of mint green. I think I liked the green ones the best. I don't know...they just made me happy inside when he wore those.

Sometimes, I'd see him suck and nibble on the end of his pen, and I'd get hard immediately. It just made me so hot to know that his cute little tongue was pressed up against something hard. Is that weird? I just...I craved him to the point of being utterly breathless sometimes. It almost felt like I wanted to cry, but I couldn't understand what emotion was causing that biological reaction to being in his presence. Was it happiness? Sadness? Love? Or just good old fashioned bewilderment? I couldn't figure out why it had to be HIM specifically? Why couldn't I have a massive crush on somebody within my reach? Somebody attainable. Somebody human! Jesus...what I wouldn't give to get right up in the middle of class, in front of everybody, and just...just...SMASH my face up against those smooshy, tasty, lips! There are days when I feel like it would totally be worth whatever consequences might follow such a heinous act. I wanted him. Oh wow, I wanted Chris Margo soooo BAD!!!

This is driving me CRAZY!!!

When the bell rang, I was instantly struck by this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. A feeling that only got infinitely worse when I saw Chris starting to pack up his books and stuff to shove them back into his backpack. He was leaving me. And I won't be able to lay my eyes on him until after lunch period. That's so not fair. Everybody else in his classes gets to gawk at him and fantasize about all the things they'd do to him if only they were given the chance...and yet, I have to just trace every detail of his glorious face and body frame so I can just hold that image in my mind until we're able to be together again later. I'm super horny for him today. I swear, it's worse than ever now. I never should have started writing about him. It's like...this 'gate' was opened within me, and now he's all I think about. Day. Night. Afternoons. During class. While I'm playing video games. While I'm eating dinner with my parents. Even when I SLEEP, I'm dreaming about Chris. Is this what insanity feels like? Because I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever be able to shake this desperate yearning for a boy that's waaaaay out of my league.

I'd hold back to avoid the inevitable heartbreak that's racing towards me like a killer comet from space...but I can't. I just...I can't!

Oh God, he's getting up! Look at his butt! He's got the sexiest butt I've ever seen! I felt my swooning as he slung his backpack over his right shoulder and headed towards the classroom door, along with the usual cluster of students looking to evacuate the classroom as quickly as possible when the period bell rang. God forbid, our teacher were to shout out some last minute homework assignments before we got out of earshot.

"Dude, check it out!" Johnny said, showing me his open notebook. He was nearly finished with his newest comic book character drawing, and he said, "I call him 'Night Smasher'! Cool, right?"

I peeked over at the drawing just as Chris was turning the corner, out of my sight. It was top notch. All of Johnny's drawings were top notch. He had been drawing since he was old enough to update from a box of crayons to actual pens and pencils. But I said, "Night Smasher? I'm not crazy about the name."

"What's wrong with the name?"

"No offense...but it sounds a little cheesy. At least to me."

I could see Johnny's wheels turning in his head, and he said, "What about 'Night Crusher'?"

"Not that big of a leap from the last one, dude." I told him as we walked out of the classroom together.

"Night...ummmm...Night Buster?"

"You're just forcing this whole 'Night-Thingy', aren't you?"

Johnny said, "He's dressed in all black, with a hood, and black goggles...but he can totally see in the dark. He's gotta be 'Night-something', right?"

"Still sounds like Batman, Johnny."

"It's NOT Batman!!! Fuck, you think everybody is Batman."

"Only the ones that sound like Batman." I said.

"Whatever." Johnny closed the notebook up and put it back in his bag. "You've got no appreciation for the creative mind, you know that?" I giggled at the thought and Johnny let it go. He's been on this crusade to make a hero even better than Batman, but every time he tries...he just comes up with another version of Batman. To his credit though...he keeps on trying. And Batman is a hard act to follow. So he gets major points for that. "So what's up for this weekend? Are we gonna 'Netflix and Chill', or what?"

"Johnny..." I sighed. "PLEASE stop saying that. 'Netflix and Chill' doesn't mean what you think it means, ok? But I am down for some microwaved popcorn and a good flick or two."

"Sweet!" He grinned. "Wait...how about 'Night Flasher'?"

"Sounds perverted."

"Night...Stalker?"

"Sounds like a serial killer."

"What about Dark Knight?"

I giggled. "Really? You're just gonna come right out and call him the Dark Knight?"

"FUCK!" He grunted. "All the good names are taken. Friggin' 80 years worth of comic books and they didn't leave any cool names behind for the rest of us."

"You could call him 'Fluffy'. I'm pretty sure that one's not taken." I teased.

"It probably is. Just to piss me off." Johnny pouted. Then went back to the topic at hand, "We're pretty much out of horror movies. I honestly think we've seen everything horror has to offer."

I said, "We could try science fiction. Sometimes those are horror too, just under a different category. There's got to be something that slipped by us at one time or another."

"This is true. Not a bad idea..." Johnny said, but as we were walking, I saw Chris standing behind another boy at the drinking fountain further down the hall.

I couldn't tell if my heart stopped...or if it just started beating so fast that I couldn't detect one beat from the other. This intense flutter began to vibrate in my gut, and as I heard Johnny's voice fade into the muddled background noise of a high school hallway...I became completely entranced by Chris all over again. Goosebumps were raised on my skin as I saw the awe inducing greatness of his profile. So pretty. So SO very pretty.

"Hey, I'm gonna run down and grab a candy bar from the cafeteria before next class. You want something?" Johnny said, and I just shook my head in response. I didn't have the words to say much of anything. I was quivering inside again, and actually felt relieved that Johnny was preoccupying himself with something else at the moment. He couldn't leave fast enough for my tastes.

My heart...*UGH*...it's not used to convulsions this powerful. It HURTS to love you, Chris Margo! It HURTS!

I'm not exactly where the foolish idea came from, but I was suddenly overwhelmed by the urge to stand behind him at that water fountain. I didn't even really have time to rationalize the pointless action...I just...hurried over there and got behind him. Is that weird? Yeah...this one is probably weird.

As soon as I got behind him, Chris did something unexpected and looked over his shoulder at me, absolutely paralyzing me with his smile! "Hey, Andrew!" He said. I swear...I could fall soooo deep into those crazy dimples of his.

"I...uhhh...hey! Didn't see you standing there." I stuttered. STUPID! How could I not see him standing right here in front of the drinking fountain? This is why talking to Chris Margo unrehearsed is always a bad idea.

The other boy moved out of the way, leaving Chris to step up to take a sip of his own. I can't tell you why I suddenly had to hold my breath to keep from squealing out loud in a crazy fangirl tantrum...but it was like everything suddenly switched over to slow motion. I swear that I could smell the subtle heat of him as it came through the fabric of his t-shirt. I could see the individual hairs on the back of his neck. And then...he bent over.

Not at any extreme angle or anything...the drinking fountain wasn't really all that low, but it was bend that I noticed...and was instantly aroused by. His shoulders moved down, his shirt tightened around his slender frame, and I noticed the smooth and flawless skin of his arms as they moved forward to balance him. His ample bottom was pushed further out in my direction...the delicious cheeks pressing firmly against the back of his jeans. It gave it more definition. I could actually make out the true shape of those yummy buns and the sexy little cleft in between. Oh wow...my heart was jackhammering away as I stared, unashamed, at his ass while fighting off the trigger of a legendary boner that I would never be able to hide if he were to suddenly turn around without warning. Or even WITH warning!

Jesus, I want to bury my FACE in it! Grab his hips with both hands and crush my face against it as hard as I could. They'd have to call school security just to get me off of him!

Don't think that it didn't cross my mind, the fact that Chris' sweet lips were touching the same cool stream of water that mine were about to be touching afterward. I felt tingles all over as I heard the most delicate slurping noises...his tongue getting wet as he quenched his thirst right in front of me. I never envied a water fountain before...today would be the first time.

What seemed like six hours worth of hardcore pornography to me was only a few seconds to Chris. And probably a lot less satisfying. When he stood up, his pink tongue snaked out...just a half inch, maybe less...and licked the extra moisture from his sexy lips. It was a total seduction. It had to be. Do people lick their lips like that absentmindedly? Does that happen? Seems unlikely that one boy so could be damn hot without even trying.

Our eyes made contact, and he smiled at me. No particular reason for him to smile...he just did it to be cute, I guess. I almost didn't want to get a drink myself, as it would cause me to take my eyes off of his magical face for a few seconds. But what else was I going to do? I made it seem like I was here to get a drink of water, I certainly can't back out now. I'll look like a dummy.

A part of me wished that Chris was watching me too as the cool waters touched my lips, but he just said, "I'll see ya 'round." Damn. As good as it felt to pretend that I was kissing the water that he was just drinking from, I hurried up and finished after my first two sips to see if I could see where he was going. Maybe so I could follow him for another minute or two and come up with a few more details for my next chapter. Like...'The Fountain Incident' or something. I don't know, I'll think up something later. Maybe we're in the school all alone, and we go to drink from the same fountain at the same time...and then our lips touch. Accidentally, at first, but then he discovers that he really likes it. And we continue to make out...his tongue in my mouth, my tongue in his, my hands rubbing all over his butt...yeah. I can picture the whole scenario right now. I should take some notes or something so I can remember this for later.

I started to follow Chris down the hall, keeping a safe distance so as not to prompt any more awkward and pointless conversation. It's strange how you always put the least amount of effort into the person you want to talk to the absolute most. As I matched my pace to his, looking at the casual way his backpack hung off of his shoulder, and the way he would run his fingers through his hair...trying hard to not fall into a full fledged swoon and run into a wall...I saw Chris take a short turn and walk into the second floor boy's room.

I slowed down immediately. He went into the bathroom. He...he went into...he's in the...

At this point, it felt like I could barely get enough oxygen into my lungs to stay conscious. The butterflies in my stomach were now fluttering their way up into my throat, and I was forced to ask myself..."I'm not really thinking about going in there, am I?" I'm not that big of a pervert, right? Even though...I mean...he's going to have that piece of him, like, hanging out. Just...right through his zipper. Exposed. The urinals in there are pretty close together. If I was a major pervert...I could stand next to him and pretend to pee...and I could probably, maybe, kind of, sort of...take a 'peek'. But NOT in a nasty way! Just, like...a glance. Two seconds. That's it. Just enough to know what it looks like. I mean, I'm writing about him, right? It's not creepy. It's...ummm...research. That's it. I'm just doing research.

No. No wait. I should draw the line somewhere. I think that might actually be criminal. Plus, I might get my ass kicked. Then again, even that is hot! Privately rolling around on a dirty bathroom floor with Chris Margo on top of me? It's seriously twisted, but it might just end up being the best orgasm of my whole life.

I shouldn't. I should just keep walking and give him some space. Right? I mean...I mean...right?

Aw shit, I'm already opening the bathroom door, aren't I?

There he was...zipper open, with the gentle sound of splashing water hitting the bright white porcelain in front of him. A part of me wanted to freeze solid in my tracks, but I was compelled to keep moving forward by the urgency of the situation. He wouldn't be exposed for long.

Again...he smiled at me. I giggled out loud, but it was purely an involuntary gesture. Sorry, the thought of Chris touching himself while smiling and making eye contact with me was almost enough to ejaculate right there and then. I stood next to him, not really thinking about how odd it must have been to not have taken a urinal a little bit further down, and I smiled back. I unzipped my pants, but the second my fingers touched my penis it started to spring to attention! GAH! NO!!!! STOP!!! I know I don't have to pee, but it's not time for that 'other' activity just yet! That's for after school! Geez, I'm so damn touchy down there!

"I've got a Spanish test next period. I really hope I don't screw it up." He said to me.

Omigod, he's talking to me again!

"Yeah?" It was the only word that I could come up with. The only word I had enough breath to speak out loud.

I tried to force myself to...you know...but I was way too nervous. Not that I had to go in the first place. Luckily, I don't think he was watching. But I was unlucky in the fact that his hand was in the way of the few nervous peeks I took at what was going on down there. I really couldn't see anything at all. But...when he finished, I think I saw a little bit of floppiness when he 'shook' it and tucked it back into his underwear. It sent a shiver of excitement up my spine. It was the most intimate moment that I've ever spent with him. I actually felt a bit dizzy from it all.

Chris zipped up and went over to the sink to wash his hands. "What always gets me is the male and female additions to certain words. What makes one word female, and the other one male? I don't get it. I'm probably going to end up guessing my way through the whole quiz."

I was so busy staring at him that I almost forgot that I was standing there with my semi-stiffy in my hand for no reason at all. I shook myself out of my trance and flushed, making sure to join him at the sink for another few seconds of stalker euphoria. "Well...I hope you do good on your test..." I said, swallowing hard.

He was looking at himself in the mirror, and took a second to make sure his hair was looking good. His hair always looks good. "Thanks, man. You too. If you have a test, I mean."

"Actually, I'm going to gym..." I grinned.

"Well, good luck in gym then. Hehehe!" He giggled just a little bit, but it melted my heart. I want him. Do you hear me, God? I WANT HIM!!! "Seeya."

I didn't have any way to keep him there. No excuses to follow him any further. Instead, I just looked at my reflection in the mirror and blushed with the shame of how utterly desperate I was for this one boy. It was so humiliating that it was actually kind of funny. I started to snicker to myself, waves of pleasurable vibrations running through me as I tried to regain my composure.

He had it out. Like...right in front of me. I think I saw it flopping around. I'm pretty sure I did. Maybe just the tip of it, but...wow. Hehehe, I don't know what to do with myself right now. I'm just...I'm going to take a few minutes to breathe now. Wow...just...hehehe, wow...

Ok, I got the title of my next 'Andris' fanfic..."Chapter #10 - The Bathroom Incident"! Yes! I'm going to make that one soooooo HOT! I'm getting ideas already! Can't wait to get home for this one!


Thanks soooo much for reading, and for all of your feedback and support! And be sure to grab a copy of the new eBooks at the COMICALITY EBOOK SECTION link!!! More ebooks being posted every month! So keep an eye out!

Available June 28th!!!