Huge thanks go out to you guys who have been so massively patient with the updates for this series, as well as the many other series that I've been adding new chapters to recently! I really appreciate the feedback and the support! ((Hugz)) Please feel free to let me know what you think at my at Comicality@shackoutback.net or stop by the website at http://comicality.gayauthors.org/" and say hello! (Mailing List Available! Get all the new updates first!)

And keep an eye out for my new eBook stories at the COMICALITY EBOOK SECTION link!!! More ebooks being posted every month!



CHAPTER 10


I actually experienced three more orgasms before going to sleep last night!

And every last one of them was just as monumental and messy as that first one. I think my body just gave out from pure exhaustion at one point, and it felt the need to knock me unconscious to force me to break away from hours and hours of further self abuse. I just couldn't stop thinking about him. About touching him, inhaling his boyish fragrance, or staring at the glory of his totally perfect profile every chance that I got when I thought he wasn't looking. I'd think that being that close to him for any length of time would somehow dull the fierce cravings that have been overwhelming me for oh so long...but, to be honest, I think that it actually made things worse. And now I'm stuck in this maddening limbo where I can't tell if I want to go further and take my chances and make this a real part of my life...or if I should shut it all down right away before I end up getting hurt worse than I've ever been hurt in my entire life. I mean, what kind of choice is that?

It was early in the morning, and I don't think my mom was going to be milling around the house this early on a Saturday, which meant that I had some significant time to myself. So I turned my laptop on and say in my desk chair in nothing but my plaid cotton boxers and opened up my word processor as soon as I was able to wipe the 'sleep' out of my eyes. I mean, I was soooo anxious for this! Did I dream about him? Is that why Chris Margo was on my mind the second I opened my eyes? It's hard to say. I fantasize about him so much and so often that it's hard to remember if I was dreaming or awake while I was obsessing over him like some kind of madman.

Okay...where do I even start? I don't think I have the patience for a decent set up this time. I just...I want him, you know? I want him so badly that I can taste it! I just need to get this out of my system while the feeling is still fresh.

Story #12 - The Night He Said Yes!

I couldn't believe how amazingly beautiful he looked when I rolled over in my bed and saw Chris Margo laying next to me, still asleep and breathing softly as he rested from our long night of sex and kissing. There's just something about him that exudes this...pure light, you know? Something that makes you ashamed to even try to describe it, because you know that you don't have the experience to ever really do it any sort of real justice. Not with everyday words, anyway.

I loved him. God help me...I was SO in love with him. And I was compelled to reach my hand out and touch the silky texture of his hair for a moment. I just couldn't help myself. He was too cute. It was like trying to stop yourself from petting a puppy. Who can help themselves when it comes to petting a puppy?"

Ok...good enough start. I was already getting hard. I pressed my erection down for a second or two with my forearm, hoping that it would behave itself long enough for me to get this part of my 'Andris' fiction typed out before having to go back for another intense jack off session. Because I''m sure that I was gonna cum hard enough to put me right back to sleep by the time I cleaned myself up.

Chris continued to snooze for another full minute until he felt my fingers running through his sexy hair, and he smiled, opening his eyes to look directly at me...the sunlight coming through the window turning his hazel eyes more green than brown at that moment. The display of his cute dimples made me scoot forward and kiss him deeply on the lips. Our tongues touching. Our bodies heating up. His arms wrapping themselves around me as we rubbed our naked bodies together...grinding and gyrating until we were both extremely hard and breathless from the contact.

Does that look right? Does it sound right? I mean, it's not like anybody else is every going to see this other than me, but...ugh! I wish I was better at writing. I keep getting stuck, because it just doesn't come off as if I know what the hell I'm talking about. The emotions of the whole situation are so hard to translate for a teen boy. I mean, how am I supposed to make any sense out of this...it's not like I have any help or guidance out there for this type of thing. So I'm left to just make it all up as I go along. God...Chris Margo is so fucking gorgeous. He deserves better than this.

I'll keep trying. Maybe the muse will hit me, mid-sentence, or something.

Unable to control my carnal desire for him any longer, I pushed the bed sheets down and exposed Chris' naked body to the light. He was so relaxed with being nude in front of me, but he was definitely stiff where it counted. And that's exactly where I was heading.

I swiveled around to put my mouth around his dick, letting as much of it as I possibly could slide into me as my lips provided him with a wet vacuum of lustful suction that I hoped was bringing him as much pleasure as it was bring me. The flavor of him as I sucked him filled my tastebuds with such joy. He tasted so good. And I had to move around a bit to get even more of him in my mouth and gently cup and fondle his balls at the same time.

Chris moaned softly, his hand rubbing the back of my neck as I engulfed him with a sow and steady bob. He spread his legs even wider, and whispered, "Omigod, Andrew...that feels so good." And that's when I took my mouth off of is hard shaft and began to suck on his balls. First one, and then the other, and then both. I loved the way he seemed to squirm and wiggle when I did that. It only made me want him more. So much more.

Hmmmm...what next? I mean, this is already hot, but I wanted to escalate things to the next level if possible. If this was real...what would I really want from him? What is my ultimate endgame here?

I was so hard that I was sticking obscenely out of my boxer shorts now. My erection was completely exposed through the hole in the front, pulsing and throbbing with every beat of my excited heart...begging me for attention. Wanting me to lay back down in my bed and stroke myself to completion again. But I was still trying to get this 'Andris' story to be as hot and as crazy as I was feeling at that very moment. I just needed to channel this unbelievable wave of unrestricted horniness into the story first. Just for a while. Then I'll take care of the physical part when I'm finished. Right now, my brain is flaring up like crazy! And all of these naughty, forbidden, thoughts have to go somewhere, right?

Sooooo...think, Andrew. Think. What do you want from Chris Margo more than anything?

I think...I think I want him, like...inside me...

Just at that moment, I heard my mom knocking lightly at my bedroom door. She never really waits for me to answer! Grrrr! It's always like, 'knock knock, open the door'! Jesus, woman! Give me some privacy! Or at least a little bit of a warning, every once in a while!

I quickly scooted my chair closer up to my desk so that I could hide my naked erection from her as it stood proudly out of my boxers, and then I clicked the Youtube tab that I always keep open for just such an emergency so she couldn't see what I was writing online.

"Andrew? I was thinking of making us some pancakes and eggs for breakfast. Do you want bacon or hashbrowns?" She asked.

Don't blush, don't blush, don't blush, don't BLUSH!

"Hashbrowns, please." I said. "That sounds cool."

"Yeah, we haven't had those in a while." She said. "Did you sleep ok last night?"

"I slept fine, Mom." I said, slightly annoyed that she wouldn't just leave already. She's taking my focus away from what I'm trying to express here in my 'Andris' story.

"Ok. Well, breakfast will be ready in about twenty minutes or so. Don't get too caught up in whatever it is that you're doing there on the computer over there, alright?"

"I won't." I said. Now leave. Leave, leave, leave! Go away!

My mom gave me a bit of a weird look as she paused in the doorway, but then she closed the door back and I heard her walking away to let me get back to work. Good. Very good!

This story is going to turn out great! I can feel it!

Chris rolled me over onto my back, and I locked my ankles around the small of his back as he humped his hips into me a few times, staring into my eyes and giving me that extremely hot smile of his as he looked down upon me with love in his eyes. I could feel my stiff shaft running alongside his as we both whimpered and gasped and simulated the love that we would be making soon. It was so erotic that I had to stop him from grinding into me before I squirted all over myself. I wanted to save that for when he penetrated me and made me cum from the inside. It would be so much hotter that way.

Does that sound vulgar? It seems like I should use a different, like...adjective or something. I don't know. Maybe I should leave it in there. I'm feeling kind of vulgar right now, anyway. He was in my HOUSE, dude! Chris Margo was in my house, and he drank from a glass that I drink from, and he ate popcorn out of a bowl that I eat popcorn out of, and he sat on a cushion that I usually sit on whenever I'm watching movies downstairs! How can I not be all sex crazy and delirious after a night like that?

I might as well write it like I feel it, right?

Chris kept humping me hard, his tongue deeply embedded in my mouth, and my hands on the firm mounds of his bare ass the breathless delight of it all took me to another plane of existence, and I reached for the lubricant packet that I got from health class at school, and I squirted it out on my hand, reaching down to take a firm grip of his hard dick and have him coat his shaft in the slippery liquid by thrusting himself in and out of the hole my hand made for him. Christopher Margo closed his eyes as he he pushed himself in and out of my hand, but I missed the glory of his bright hazel eyes, so I craned my neck up to kiss him on the lips again, making him open them again and look at me. It was truly a paralyzing gaze that he had, and he just kept shoving his hardness into my hand until he was fully covered in the clear slime of the lube, and then I lifted my legs even higher, along with my hips...opening and exposing my quivering hole to him to use as he pleased. I trusted him to be gentle with me...but I almost didn't want him to be. I wanted him to be completely lost in the sensations that my body was giving him, and have him just start pumping away for all he was worth...my comfort, be damned. I wanted to give myself to him completely. Use me. Oh God...please take me, Chris! Anyway you want me. I owe you that. After all the things that you've made me feel and experience since you've been a part of my life...you deserve to have me this way. Let my tight, virgin, hole bring you the kind of euphoric bliss that your sweet, dimpled, smile has always given me.

Whoah...hehehe, did I just write that? Like...really? I don't think I've ever written anything like that before. It almost sounds, like...'professional' or something. It's weird, but I think my overwhelming attraction to Chris Margo is making me a better writer. He makes my inner feelings so intense and so clear that it becomes easier to put them into words. I doubt that I ever could have written something like that before crushing on my number one boy. It's not an effort that I'm putting into it. It's more like a release, you know? I actually feel a little less conflicted now, having typed it out like that.

But I didn't want to stop there. I wanted to finish this. I'm right there at the best part...and I want to see what I can do with this tingly feeling in my chest right now.

Chris kept his eye contact the entire time that he was trying to line his rigid erection up with my eager opening, and when I felt his spongy head touch the outside of my hole and slowly push itself forward, I nearly came all over myself. He was so calm, so patient with me. And I could feel the 'stretch' of his hard member spreading me open...sinking into me until he was fully inside of me. My warmth bathing him with the fever of my love for him as he leaned down kiss me again. My arms wrapped themselves around his neck, and we made out for a while as he pushed himself even deeper into my....ummmm...into my...

Into my what? What should I say here? I think I'm out of metaphors right now. Into my...orifice? No, that sounds kind of clinical and weird. Into my...love hole? Wait, no...into my trembling...tight...no wait...

UGH!!! Awww, Andrew! Don't pick NOW to have a writer's block! What's another word for asshole? One that doesn't sound nasty and weird! Into my...oh wait...ok. I think I've got an idea.

My arms wrapped themselves around his neck, and we made out for a while as he pushed himself even deeper into my intimately constricted heat.

Does that sound right? I don't even know how I came up with that, but I think I kind of like it. Should I leave it in there? I'll leave it in there. It sounds pretty hot to me. Hehehe!

"Andrew? Breakfast is ready!" My mom called out.

"Ok! Be there in a few minutes!" I called back. Alright, I've got to finish this off now. Don't want to lose the moment.

"Oh Chris....omigod..." I whined out loud as he began to pump me, slowly at first, and than faster and harder with every push of his slim hips. I could feel him inside of me, in and out, moving so swiftly...igniting a passion within me that I had never known with anyone else, and will probably never experience again in my lifetime. He was so good at this. It was hard to even hold onto those soft buns of his as he thrust away at me, now whimpering himself. He pounded me...my mattress springs squeaking as my hole became numb from having him slide in and out of my most private spot with such a reckless disregard for anything else. I could barely breathe...feeling him drill me this way. Oh GAWD, did it feel good!

So good that I found myself unable to hold back any longer, and I began cumming all over my stomach and chest, with Chris on top of me and getting all wet and sticky from the splashes of semen that I had shamelessly unleashed between us. My hole got even tighter around his erection, and he couldn't take any it anymore. "I LOVE you, Andrew! Oh God....I LOVE you!!!" And that's when he pushed himself as deeply into me as he possibly could, and he shut his eyes tight as he gasped and trembled in an orgasmic tantrum, flooding me with he seed. Pulse after pulse after pulse...his dick swelling and shooting into me like a fire hose until it began to leak out of my hole onto the sheets, both of us panting and kissing one another as he kept his hardness inside of me.

"Andrew?" My mom called out again. Arrrggghhh!!! I'm trying to FOCUS here!

"In a MINUTE, Mom!" Jesus!

I felt so hot and 'squishy' down there, but I was so proud to know that the mess was his, you know? Chris Margo lost control, and he exploded inside of me. ME! Of all the people in the world, he took the ultimate pleasure out of my willing body when he could have been pushing his hardness into any other boy that bothered to look at him twice. I was the lucky one. And I tongue kissed him for a long time to let him know how much I appreciated it.

He chose me. And there's nothing more special than that.

Now all I have to do is wait another twenty minutes so I can have him do it to me again. I'll be ready whenever he's ready. We've got a whole day of hardcore fucking ahead of us. And I can't wait to have him fuck and cum inside of me again!

Wait...that sounds a little crass, doesn't it? I was kind of keeping it somewhat romantic up to that point. Chris deserves better than my usual smut-fest. Ummmm...ok, how about this?

Now all I have to do is wait another twenty minutes so I can have him do it to me again. I'll be ready whenever he's ready. We've got a whole day of making sweet love to one another ahead of us. And I can't wait to kiss those sweet lips of his and beg him for more.

Yeah. I think that sounds better. Chris is so cute and so sweet. This fits his overall character a lot better, in my mind.

"Your breakfast is getting cold, Andrew!" My mom said, and I rolled my eyes with a heavy sigh...but at least I was finished with my story for now. Paragraph break...and then type...'The End'. Save! Awesome! This was a good one! I'll read it again later, in case I want to add anything to it.

But for now...let me go and eat my pancakes and hashbrowns before my mom loses her shit over it all. Ugh! Parents! Am I right?


Thanks soooo much for reading, and for all of your feedback and support! And be sure to grab a copy of the new eBooks at the COMICALITY EBOOK SECTION link!!! More ebooks being posted every month! So keep an eye out!

FIRST NINE EBOOKS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!

https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/