Nifty Archive Terms and Conditions of Use
This document describes terms and conditions for
using Nifty Erotic Stories Archive (Nifty) World Wide Web (www)
servers, the Website.
- By using, visiting, accessing and/or registering with this Website
(including all content available through this Website), you have read,
understood and agree to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of
Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are
responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not
agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing
this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by
applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- The Website reserves the right to change, modify, add or delete parts of
these Terms at any time and without further notice. Such amendments shall be
effective upon posting the revised Terms on the Website.
- These Terms are binding on Members and on non-Members who access and
use the Website (Users).
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on the website for
personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a
license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any commercial
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the
- copy or distribute any part of the Website without our prior written
- alter, modify, edit or otherwise change any part of the Website other
than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on
any other server.
- You agree not to use the Website for any illegal purposes and agree to
use it in accordance with all the relevant laws.
- You will not use the Website in a manner that may cause the Website to
be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the
effectiveness or functionality of the Website is any way impaired.
- You agree that you will not collect, collate or gather any personally
identifiable information from the Website and agree that you will not use
the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these
restrictions and may be terminated by the Website at any time. Upon
terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this
license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession
whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the Website are provided "as is". The Website makes no
warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all
other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or
conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or
non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, the Website does not warrant or make any representations
concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the
materials on the Website or otherwise relating to such materials
or on any sites linked to this site.
- The content and opinions expressed in the individual documents that
comprise the Website represent the personal views of the respective
In no event shall the Website or its suppliers be liable for any damages
(including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due
to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the
materials on the Website's Internet site, even if the Website or an
authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the
possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow
limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for
consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our subsidiaries,
affiliates, officers, directors, employees, contractors, partners and
agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations,
losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited
to legal expenses) arising out of or in connection with content that you
upload, post or transmit via the Website and your activities on the
Website, your use of and access to the Website, any breach by you of the
Terms and your violation of any third party right, including without
limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.
- You agree that your obligation to indemnify us will continue even when
this Agreement is terminated.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Website could include technical,
typographical, or photographic errors. The Website does not warrant that
any of the materials are accurate, complete, or current. The Website may
make changes to the materials at any time without notice. The Website does
not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
7. Third Party Links
The Website may provide or include links to third party websites or
resources on our Website. You hereby agree that we are not responsible or
liable for the availability of such external websites or resources and
acknowledge that we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for
the practices and contents (including defamatory, libellous and infringing
content) in any the third party websites or resources, including (without
limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or
available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or
offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with the use of
or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such
websites and resources. The inclusion of any link does not imply
endorsement by the Website of the web site.
without notice. By using the Website you are agreeing to be bound by the
then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
9. Severance of Terms
If the whole or part of any term or provision in these Terms is to any
extent held to be void, invalid, illegal or unenforceable under any
enactment or rule of law, that term or provision or part of it shall to
that extent be deemed not to form part of this agreement, and the validity
and enforceability of the remainder of these Terms shall not be affected.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Website site shall be
governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its
conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed
this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate
and disclose and make use of personal information. The following outlines
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will
identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the
objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other
compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual
concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the
fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and,
where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be
used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate,
complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards
against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying,
use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our
policies and practices relating to the management of personal
- Any documents contributed to the website for public display are
necessarily public. Private communication with the website is retained
- We may use your email address to contact you in limited, important
situations. We will not use your address to send you advertising materials,
for Nifty or anybody else. We will never subscribe you to a mailing list
without an explicit request on your part. We have no control over the
use by other parties of publicly displed email addresses.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these
principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal
information is protected and maintained.
For material downloaded from the Website, the following conditions
- NO FEE OF ANY KIND, however indirect, will be charged for its
distribution. If a document from the Archive is stored for later
distribution to anyone that can be construed as a customer of yourself
or your organization YOU MUST contact the Website for permission.
- Each document may be distributed individually but only in an
unaltered form; All the header, trailer and attribution information must
- Specifically the documents may NOT be used to construct any kind of
on-line story archive or collection (except for individual, personal use).
Clearance for ALL such on-line data resources must be requested from the
- Redistribution of any document for non-personal use must receive prior
permission from the author.
- Persistent off-line storage (e.g., CD-ROM, DVD, Flash drive, PCM drive)
distribution is prohibited without written permission from the Website.
The documents which comprise the Website may be uploaded to
commercial BBS systems not connected to the Internet provided
that the above conditions are met and no additional fees are applied
above the standard connect time or downloading charges.
Copyright ©1998,2017 Nifty Erotic Stories Archive. All Rights Reserved.